|Destination:||Goa is an all time preferred destination of the vacation lovers. The place is an amalgamation of vigorous nightlife, marvellous beaches and grand casinos. From solo tours, couples, bachelor’s groups to families, Goa is a place for everyone. Apart from being tagged as the perfect party destination, the magnificent architecture of the churches is quite famous. The hustling markets make the travellers crave to shop and savour the city’s cuisine. Hence, in case fun, relaxation and adventure are on your mind, then this place is an apt escape.|
|Climatic Conditions:||In October-January, temperature ranges between 36C to 22C.|
|Duration:||3 nights 4 days|
|Departure Dates:||24 Nov / 25 Nov / 1 Dec / 2 Dec / 8 Dec / 9 Dec / 15 Dec / 16 Dec / 17 Dec /
18 Dec / 19 Dec
- As per the government directive, you are requested to carry your photo identity documents such as Driving License / Pan Card / Voter Identity Card / Passport / Aadhar Card at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- There is no policy for transfer of booking.
- Any extra expenditure due to natural calamity, during the trip, will be chargeable.
Pick-up service is available from the airport or railway station to the hotel. After check-in, relax by opting for spa or swimming session. You can also take a walk at the beach. In evening, explore the casinos and enjoy lavish dinner at open beach restaurants.
North Goa Sightseeing Tour
The sightseeing tour to north Goa includes a visit to Fort Aguada on the Sinquerim beach, Candolim beach, Calangute beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna beach and Vagator beach. Fort Aguada was the most important possession of Portuguese. The four-storey lighthouse in the fort premises is one of the oldest kinds in Asia. One of the Goa’s longest beaches, Candolim beach ranges from Fort Aguada to Calangute beach. While Candolim beach is calm and peaceful, Calangute beach is a hotspot location for tourists and offers various water sports activities. Anjuna beach is known for flea market available only on Wednesday. Crescent-shaped Vagator Beach will be the last location for the day. One can enjoy the sunset view from the red rocks. It’s a famous spot due to Sunburn Festival.
South Goa Sightseeing Tour
Post north Goa sightseeing, it’s time to explore the south side. It includes a visit to Old Goa, Mangueshi Temple, Panjim City, Dona Paula Jetty, Miramar Beach, and boat cruise. While Old Goa is known for amazing architecture of the churches and beaches, Mangueshi Temple is counted among the biggest and famous temples of Goa. Nearly 7km far from Panjim lays Dona Paula Jetty, a famous location that offers various water sports activities and provides an amazing view. Miramar Beach is a favoured destination for families due to pristine view and clean water. After touring different places all day, Boat Cruise gives you time to relax and enjoy an evening stroll on the Mandovi River. You will have to pay Rs 300 extra for this optional tour.
Post breakfast, drop service is available to the airport or railway station.
- Twin-sharing accommodation for three nights
- Pick-up and drop from airport/railway station in AC coach bus
- Complimentary breakfast at the hotel
- All hotel taxes
- Inter-hotel transfers
- Meals on flight
- Air and train fare
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the ‘Inclusion’ section
- Any personal expense such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest, if any
- Any other touring charges
Yes, Email me this itinerary