|Destination:||Pristine beaches, stunning backwater stretches, astounding huge waterfalls, classic and comfy houseboats, exotic cuisines and wildlife sanctuaries makeKerala a must visit destination. The culture and traditions of this tropical paradise are another attraction. With the Arabian Sea situated in the west and beauty emitted through the sprawling palm trees, Kerala has established itself as a prime holiday destination. Quite similar to its tagline ‘God’s Own Country’.|
|Climatic Conditions:||In November-December, the average temperature is 23C to 32C.|
|Duration:||4 nights 5 days|
|Departure Dates:||16 Nov/ 18 Nov / 23 Nov / 25 Nov / 30 Nov / 2 Dec / 7 Dec / 9 Dec|
- As per the government directive, you are requested to carry your photo identity documents such as Driving License / Pan Card / Voter Identity Card / Passport / Aadhar Card at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- There is no policy for transfer of booking.
- Any extra expenditure due to natural calamity, during the trip, will be chargeable.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Hotel check-in time is 1200 hrs and check-out time is 1200 hrs.
- Houseboat check-in time is 12:00 Noon and check-out time are 9 AM.
- In A/C deluxe category houseboat, A/C will operate from 7 PM to 6 AM.
- Booking will be confirmed after receiving an advance and on the availability of hotels mentioned.
- If someone asks for extra money during the journey, inform us immediately. We will not be responsible if you pay extra without our concern.
- No charges for children under five years.
Cochin - Munnar
After arrival at the Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station, our local representatives will take you to Munnar en route Cheeyappara and Valara Waterfalls. Nearly four hours away, Munnar is a hill station situated in the Western Ghats range. It was a former resort for the British government rulers. The beauty of the town is maintained through its sprawling tea plantations. Check-in the hotel and relax as later we will leave for Eravikulam National Park.
Visiting Locations around Munnar
After breakfast, we will take you to the Tea Museum opened by Tata Tea and tea tasting session in the factory. Tea can be purchased at your own cost. Later, we will proceed to Mattupetty Lake and dam, Shooting Point, Echo Point and Kundala Lake. Pay directly and enjoy the boating services. Then we will leave for Top Station situated at a height of 1700m above sea level. Post sightseeing, we will return to Munnar. You are at leisure to walk around the town.
Munnar - Thekkady
Check-out from the hotel after breakfast as we leave for Thekkady. A famous tourist destination, Thekkady is widely recognised for spice plantations, wildlife sanctuary and strings of hills beautifying the location. On the way, we will visit the Spice Plantation on the Munnar-Kumily highway. Upon arrival in Thekkady, we will check-in the hotel and after some leisure time, we will take you for a half-and-hour elephant ride. After returning, you can either take rest or enjoy shopping at the Spice Market in Kumily town. We can arrange tickets for Kathakali show on payment.
Thekkady - Alleppey
Wake up early to enjoy boating at the Periyar Lake. One can easily spot wild animals and deer. After two hours, we will return to the hotel. Take your breakfast and get ready as we will check-out the hotel and drive to Alleppey, tagged as the ‘Venice of the East’ famous for houseboat cruises. On arrival, we will check-in the traditional houseboats of Kerala through the backwater stretches and paddy fields. Enjoy the overnight stay in the houseboats with all meals.
Alleppey - Cochin
Post the complimentary breakfast, we will check-out and drive to Cochin. Half-day sightseeing tour has been arranged which includes places like Fort Kochi, Mattancherry Palace, Paradesi Synagogue, Indo-Portuguese Museum, and Santa Cruz Basilica. Later, we will drop you to the airport/railway station as per your bookings.
- Pick-up and drop at the Cochin Airport/Railway Station
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis in the above hotels
- Complimentary breakfast and dinner in the above hotels
- Daily one bottle of mineral water for each person during the trip
- Sadya, Kerala’s traditional meal, on arrival or departure
- Air-conditioned vehicle for commuting with an experienced driver
- All inter-state taxes, permits, toll, parking and fuel charges
- Alleppey houseboat stays with all meals
- Boating tickets at Periyar Lake subject to availability
- Driver allowances and expenses
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Supplement charges for: Eravikulam National Park (Rs 90/person), Tea Museum/ Tea Factory / Tea Tasting Fees (Rs 75/person) and Kathakali Show (Rs 250/person)
- Any airfare
- Any museum entrance charges
- Cost of any personal services
- Any meal not included in package
Yes, Email me this itinerary