|Destination:||Pristine beaches, stunning backwater stretches, astounding huge waterfalls, classic and comfy houseboats, exotic cuisines and wildlife sanctuaries makeKerala a must visit destination. The culture and traditions of this tropical paradise are another attraction. With the Arabian Sea situated in the west and beauty emitted through the sprawling palm trees, Kerala has established itself as a prime holiday destination. Quite similar to its tagline ‘God’s Own Country’.|
|Climatic Conditions:||In November-December, the average temperature is 23C to 32C.|
|Duration:||4 nights 5 days|
|Departure Dates:||16 Nov/ 18 Nov / 23 Nov / 25 Nov / 30 Nov / 2 Dec / 7 Dec / 9 Dec|
- As per the government directive, you are requested to carry your photo identity documents such as Driving License / Pan Card / Voter Identity Card / Passport / Aadhar Card at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- There is no policy for transfer of booking.
- Any extra expenditure due to natural calamity, during the trip, will be chargeable.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Hotel check-in time is 1200 hrs and check-out time is 1200 hrs.
- Houseboat check-in time is 12:00 Noon and check-out time are 9 AM.
- In A/C deluxe category houseboat, A/C will operate from 7 PM to 6 AM.
- Booking will be confirmed after receiving an advance and on the availability of hotels mentioned.
- If someone asks for extra money during the journey, inform us immediately. We will not be responsible if you pay extra without our concern.
- No charges for children under five years.