|Destination:||Goa is an all time preferred destination of the vacation lovers. The place is an amalgamation of vigorous nightlife, marvellous beaches and grand casinos. From solo tours, couples, bachelor’s groups to families, Goa is a place for everyone. Apart from being tagged as the perfect party destination, the magnificent architecture of the churches is quite famous. The hustling markets make the travellers crave to shop and savour the city’s cuisine. Hence, in case fun, relaxation and adventure are on your mind, then this place is an apt escape.|
|Climatic Conditions:||In October-January, temperature ranges between 36C to 22C.|
|Duration:||3 nights 4 days|
|Departure Dates:||24 Nov / 25 Nov / 1 Dec / 2 Dec / 8 Dec / 9 Dec / 15 Dec / 16 Dec / 17 Dec /
18 Dec / 19 Dec
- As per the government directive, you are requested to carry your photo identity documents such as Driving License / Pan Card / Voter Identity Card / Passport / Aadhar Card at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- There is no policy for transfer of booking.
- Any extra expenditure due to natural calamity, during the trip, will be chargeable.
On arrival at the Goa airport, you will be escorted to the hotel. After check in at the hotel, relax by either opting for a walk, swim or spa. Also, try your luck by visiting the famous casinos including Deltin Royale, Casino Pride, Deltin Jaqk, and Casino Paradise. However, the expenses are not included in the package. For travelling to nearby locations, you can opt for two-wheelers on rent.
Tour to Goa beaches
After breakfast in the morning, you can leave for a sightseeing tour to famous tourist attractions. Begin with Coco Beach located at the beginning of Nerul River on the Mandovi Estuary and Aguada Fort. Next stop can be the exquisite Mayem Lake. Situated in the north Goa, Mayem Lake is famous for boating and is surrounded by low forested hills and valleys. Post lunch at any nearby place, you can tour to Vagator Beach, Anjuna Beach, Calangute Beach and Panaji Handicrafts Emporium. After capturing the beauty of various beaches, return to the hotel in the evening, relax and plan for next day.
Breakfast will be served at the hotel in the morning. Later, you are at leisure to travel and experience the buoyant city. You can begin with churches like Bom Jesus Basilica on Old Goa Road, Se Cathedral, Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception located in Panjim, and Church of St Francis of Assisi in Velha Goa, to name a few. In case you love to bargain, then shopping is another option. Travelling won’t be a hassle as you can book vehicles on rent as per your requirement and enjoy the ride. The expense of the rented vehicle is not included in the package.
Time to bid adieu
Following the morning meal, it’s time to check-out the hotel. Drop service will be arranged to leave the guests to the airport or railway station.
- Twin-sharing accommodation for three nights
- Pick-up and drop from airport/railway station in AC coach bus
- Complimentary breakfast at the hotel
- All hotel taxes
- Inter-hotel transfers
- Meals on flight
- Air and train fare
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the ‘Inclusion’ section
- Any personal expense such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest, if any
- Any other touring charges